• 2013-03-11 18.40.23.jpg
    2013-03-11 18.40.23.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 336
  • 2013-03-11 18.39.50.jpg
    2013-03-11 18.39.50.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 301

vadmcse

Ok, GREAT!!!

I don't know where, but somewhere in the XACenter, you have a quick way to create a custom multi, selecting the type (octo, quad, hexa) and the configuration (x or +), and normal ESC

Enjoy your tunning and flight.

If you have any question, here I'm.

Victor

YEA found it, jut tick the directoryoff and off you go, now i tested it outside but the only thing what it did was spinning around lol, can i check the motormix setup here on forums somewhere? so i can putt em in manually?
nw im so happy lol!

A few hours later still having the same damn problem, it auto pitches itself up. Its hard to explain but it seems like its getting shor bursts of power.so like fast/slow/fast but then realy quick.

vadmcse

Can you try configuring it as quad and test it?
Also, do you have another transmitter / receiver? Other than Spektrum.
I configured a YS-X4 FC for a friend that owned a Spektrum, and remember it was a nightmare, i tried with my JR and it was very easy.
Also, if you want to send it to me, i can try to configure it (Free of charge, of course).
I know will be a little expensive because of shipping cost to Spain, but is an option.
Keep me updated on your progress.

you can do me a favour if you want. you can exchange the settings you have in your quad. can you extract them put em in a zip and give me the DLink?
I think somethings wrong with the FC because i dont know the manual settings.
and no i dont have another receiver, i know the receaver isnt the problem. AS soon as i add propellors to the motor its startstoact this way wichis weard!!
and the props are from graupner ffs..