XAircraft Help needed for config V8

After a new config tries i have some problems with the setup.

I have the V8
but for some reason as soon as i up the throttle nothing works. after a bit messing with the sticks a few motors run and only wotking with the right side of the DX8
its weard because not all the engine's are running and theres also no difference between quick and slow turning. and its just weard.
As i check the aircraft center and i connected everything as it should be.
Then why arent not all engines spinning..
So i could use some help as i tryto run the V8 for the first time

vadmcse

Hi,

I have a V4, but for the case is the same.
Did you config the FC1212 connected to the computer?
If so, did you choose the V8 type in XACenter?
Are you using the stock ESC and motors? (ULTRA PWM ESC and XA Motors)

Hi,

I have a V4, but for the case is the same.
Did you config the FC1212 connected to the computer?
If so, did you choose the V8 type in XACenter?
Are you using the stock ESC and motors? (ULTRA PWM ESC and XA Motors)

Yes i choose the V8 in XA center
And im using the stock motors & ESC indeed

vadmcse

Is this the first time you try to fly this multi?
Was it a V4 and you transformed into V8?
Could you post a close picture of the FC with all the cables connected?

Is this the first time you try to fly this multi?
Was it a V4 and you transformed into V8?
Could you post a close picture of the FC with all the cables connected?
No this is the v8 and always was the v8, its now v4 because i want to see what im doing wrong.
Instalation isnt hard, in the output you put in m1,2,3,4 in socket 1,2,3,4, and the controls is also easy enough. i just DONT get it whyit doesnt start as it should. ihave to do a full trottle and if iuse tje roll and pitch only one motor runs at a time. as example the rght stick in the upper right corner the fronttight motor starts spinning, if i let go of the stick motor shuts down... and im beyond understanding what i did wrong. you cant ***it up if u follow the guide wich i did

View attachment 10115

Attachments

• 2013-03-11 14.52.21.jpg
    2013-03-11 14.52.21.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 309

vadmcse

Ok, Step by step.

Is your transmitter in ACRO mode?
Can you reset the model memory in your transmitter to make sure you don't have any mix?
Have you tried updating firmware or reinstalling it in the FC + HRS? Many people, had firmware problems.
I see you have compass, disconnect it, start only with Fc + AHRS.
What do you see in XA center when you move th radio sticks?

1 yes its in ACRO mode.
2 Memory in transmmitter is deleted.
3 yes and succesfully i think, i have XA center1.8 build 0405 FC1212P Firmware 1.36
4 Compass now disconnected
5 when moving the radiosticks they do exactley as they should do also on the revtest de simulator does exactly what it should do,.

vadmcse

I know this is stupid question, but, is the LiPo connected? I can't see it in the pictures.
If you connect the quad with the USB cable, the ESC will activate, but you don´t have power at all, you need the battery.

Yes i know that. but if you going to thexa center no battery is needed.
\when you disconnect i connected the Lipo wich resulted in the same thing. And Still dont get it.... normally if you up the throttle all engines should be spinning. nothing works. when youstart using the roll and picth it works asi told earlier...Its frustrating!

vadmcse

i don't have any idea, i'll continue thinking about it, and if i can help you with new ideas, i'll let you know.

what i dio know is that this is2nd hand. to begin with the moter to the esc cables were mostly connected wrong you have two that have yellow|yellow red|red Black|black and two that have yellow and red reconnected.
But this guy made it so that black was connected to red, wich is WRONG, could that do something to the FC or ESC?
also he only connected the signal cable to the controller wwich was weard too... i think i have a faulty product here
NORMALLY the ESC would have a light that pops up right? not seeing that eather. (with lipo connected )

vadmcse

No, the cables from the ESC to the MOTOR, should be paired. TWO motors in the opposite side should be connected matching the colors, and the other two, changing one color, this is to make the motors spin clockwise or counter clockwise. This is normal.

You can test the ESC's.
Connect it directly to the receiver, as you do with a plane, the motor should spin almost full speed, no mater where the throttle stick is. Don't run it for a long period.

vadmcse

Disconnect both ESC cable.
Connect the Red / White / Black cable to the throttle channel on the receiver.
Connect the red connector to your 3S Lipo (are you using 3s!!??? Right?)

That's all, the motor should run. Disconnect it immediately.

Vadmce just for the sake of it tested all the escs and motors as you told me, they run fine, all of em, also i couldthrottleit up (slow & fast) so im guessuing somethings wrong with the FC

vadmcse

BEEPING????? SLOW & FAST??????

The Xaircraft ESC doesn't beep!!!
Could you take a clearer picture of the ESC? I suspect that you are using normal ESC instead of Ultra PWM