Hello from Boston, MA

Hello All,

My name is Adam and I'm from Boston, MA. I am excited to finally be on here and share my experiences with like-minded folks. I enjoy FPV, aerial photography and really fast multirotors. I own a handful of custom quads and DJI products (pictures to come...)

I fly at the NEHC (New England Heli Crew) down in Mansfield, MA, a very mutirotor-friendly group and on my own in parks/trails throughout the city.

I also started a blog www.metromultirotor.com which offers some commentary and documents the madness; I look forward to meeting new folks and sharing pictures and videos as the weather warms up!

Hope everyone is having a nice President's Day!

Adam

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
About time you signed up here... ;)

Haven't had a chance to get to Mansfield and fly for a few weeks now, hoping for a break in the weather so I can go log a few flights with the new FlipFPV quad.

Welcome to the club Steering Comittee too!

See you at the field or at our first board meeting.

Ken

Icarus2

Nice man, I grew up in North Attleboro. (currently in Portland,Oregon) I'm sure any FPV vids you post will get me feeling real homesick. haha

About time you signed up here... ;)

Haven't had a chance to get to Mansfield and fly for a few weeks now, hoping for a break in the weather so I can go log a few flights with the new FlipFPV quad.

Welcome to the club Steering Comittee too!

See you at the field or at our first board meeting.

Ken

Hey Ken,

Great to see you here and thanks for the welcome! I havent been at the field recently either as I'm afraid of the cold. I just finished my first TBS craft; looking forward to flying it.

See you soon!

Hi Adam, I'm in Saugus MA. I've been flying my DJI 550 w Naza since October of 2012. I went to a big RC heli even in Mansfield in late September. I met Ken, RTRyder.

I'm still learning about the features (RTH, IOC) of the NAZA flight control but I find flying in GPS mode quite easy.

Having been into photography for a couple of decades, I bought my MR specifically for aerial photography. If your interested, many of my aerial images are in the following to folders. You'll see the Boston skyline in a few of the shots. Most required lots of help from Photoshop to remove distortion, correct color etc.

aerial photos 2013

Aerial photos 2012

Jim, in Saugus MA

slowjett

Hey guys, I'm in the Sturbridge area. I get together with some guys in the central ma area (including ken) to fly FPV. We have a blast. Will be meeting this weekend actually.

We are going to be doing some FPV Multi-rotor racing soon in the region.

I make videos with my tricopter too.

here are the rest http://youtube.com/jnacoustic

Last edited by a moderator: