Buy a drone

zaomai

hi I'm Francesco, i work on immersive photography, and a few years actively collaborate with other freelance photo-video industry. We are seriously thinking of expanding the services we offer in particular in the field of aerial photography. For a few months we are evaluating various aerial devices on the market, and we are evaluating several proposals. Now i find this forum very very popular and i would ask all some information and advice before buyin a drone:

I would use this drone for aerial photography, 360° pano, video, aerial mapping, and other minor stuff. i show many product Microdrones droidworks service drone, mikrocopeter ecc...

all of this offer some information but i would now your advice, i need to mount a canon 5d on this drone and i would now who is the best choise for you.

you have to now that i leave in italy i need to have the max control on the camera (zoom focus) and i need a support for training

maxwelltub

Start small and learn to fly. my first multirotor was a DJI 450. If you start there you will learn enough to know to ask the right questions. I've seen lots of people who buy something big and expensive and end up selling it for parts when they crash it within the first week. There is so much to know that it is impossible to just get a few words of wisdom and then jump into it. Well maybe not impossible but I would be a huge waste of money. Good Luck.