Issues getting motors to ARM

Ikeman

WTH? F450 built.....plugged in computer to calibrate....I have a Spektrum DX6i and AR7210 receiver.....everything looking good in the calibration.....at least i think......when I hit "write" nothing happens.......the box just turns red when i put my mouse over it.....i click it and nothing really happens. I close out of the calibration program, unplug from computer......throttle up and nothing.....i disconnected the batttery.....powered up again ....nothing.....motors don't even wiggle.....aghhh!! Very frustrating...suggestions??

olof

Osprey
You are moving joysticks to the lower left and right when trying to start motors right.

This will idle them up and you have 3 seconds to move throttle up above 10%. If you dont they will stop again and you have to do the restart again.

I am sorry if this is not what is wrong, I am not tying to insult you.

Sometimes it is hard to RTFM...

gtranquilla

RadioActive
You need to provide more detailed information:
a) Are you using Naza Assistant and NAZA hardware?
b) Did you get your two joysticks calibrated in NAZA assistant so that they all appear as green pointers and centered?
c) What is this red box you are talking about?
d) Can you upload a screen capture or two?

WTH? F450 built.....plugged in computer to calibrate....I have a Spektrum DX6i and AR7210 receiver.....everything looking good in the calibration.....at least i think......when I hit "write" nothing happens.......the box just turns red when i put my mouse over it.....i click it and nothing really happens. I close out of the calibration program, unplug from computer......throttle up and nothing.....i disconnected the batttery.....powered up again ....nothing.....motors don't even wiggle.....aghhh!! Very frustrating...suggestions??

Ikeman

Sorry.....yes i have all stock Flame Wheel F450 DJI Naza equipment.....all pointers are green......from what i understand once you are done calibrating you are supposed to hit the "write" button......so when i click the "write" button it turns red. After that not sure what i am supposed to do......just close out of the program and unplug stuff or what? Do i leave the throttle centered so that it is green? I will try to get a screen shot if i can a little later......I am stuck at work all night.....but i brought everything in with me so i can mess with it later.......

Ikeman

Thanks......I am at work now and brought the stuff with me....although i won't be able to try anything until later.......will keep you posted......

Ikeman

MOTORS ARE WORKING !!!!!! I had to hold the sticks a certain way for them to turn on......thanks for the support

Ikeman

MOTORS ARE WORKING !!!!!! You were correct....i had to hold the sticks a certain way for them to turn on.......THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!