Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

New Profile Posts

1. Dr. Cat Begovic
    Dr. Cat Begovic
    Dr. Catherine Begovic is a Double Board Certified Beverly Hills Female Plastic Surgeon. She is certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as
  2. Waces
    Waces
    I have no idea what I'm doing
  3. 1nsan1ty
    1nsan1ty
  4. Manuel Meneses Martins
    Manuel Meneses Martins
    Have problem connecting my smartphone Samsung s6 android 7 to my Mi Drone. In a sudden fail to connect usb.
  5. bestblogger
    bestblogger
    As a simple blogger i want to learn and share
  6. Francis Small
    Francis Small
    My name is Francis Small and I work as paralegal at STA Law Firm in Dubai. I assist our team of lawyers in Dubai on wide range of research related matters. I am currently in final year of law and expect to qualify in late 2019.
  7. MARK MOORE
    MARK MOORE AlexTheDroneGuy
    Where are you located? Do you have deep knowledge of NAZAM LITE setup, install and configuration with DJI assistant 1..0.0
    1. AlexTheDroneGuy
      AlexTheDroneGuy
      I have no information on that, and my location says Florida.
      May 26, 2018
  8. Simon Templar
    Simon Templar
    Infinite Rider on The Big Dogma
  9. Ridhi Sharma
    Ridhi Sharma
    I am a drone lover, and regularly check blogs and articles related to drones.
  10. drone addiction
    drone addiction
    have an interest in drones check out jims droneing on youtube helping begginers get started
  11. clararscribner
    clararscribner
    i love to fly and i love flies, and uav are the electronic fly! I love them :):)
  12. clararscribner
    clararscribner
    i love to fly and i love flies.
  13. james cole
    james cole
    Hello everyone If anyone have question related to the drones, then please let me know. I would be happy to assist you.
  14. John Davis
    John Davis
    ALTA 6 Delivery Drone & Aerial Cinematography LOADED WITH EXTRAS - $7450 See pics and details at https://www.ebay.com/itm/282905535414?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 Over $20K invested. Always operated by Donny Drone (expert op). Never crashed. This system can be setup to: 1. Deliver items using the Custom Claw we had built, which is controlled by a second remote control (see pic) 2. Cinematography See pictures for all the items included, which are: -Alta 6 -2 Remotes (Spektrum DX9 Black Edition) -2 HD Monitors -Transmitters & Receivers -8 Alta Batteries -Polaron EX Combo Charger -Servos -Spare Propellers -Pelican Cases -Ready for Movi -And More... It will be hard for you to find a better and loaded Alta 6 setup
  15. Torc
    Torc
    Your messing with the drone thing, man!
  16. ali15
    ali15
    hello, i need help with s900 drone form dji. I also bought Tarot T4-3D TL3D02. i cannot connect gimbal to s900 drone because gimbal arms are short ? is there is any other product that i can buy in order to connect them togeather?
  17. Elya
    Elya
    Hi can anyone help me with my dji phantom 1?
  18. Torc
    Torc
    New to the RC world in general, enjoy flying drones.
  19. brucelineberger
    brucelineberger
    Working on startup drone business.
  20. 1nsan1ty