Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

New Media

Walkera F210 Flight Test With Tattu R-lin 95C Lipo

Luckily to get three free Tattu R-line 4s 95c Lipo battery, and I then I test it for my Walkera F210. The Tattu R-Line 4s 1300mAh battery performed very well, punch-outs are even more impressive than with stock battery.

New!
17 Oct 2017

DM003 Mini Drone Flight Board Replacement

After about 5 months of sitting on the shelf, I decided it's time to replace the damaged flight board on the DM003 by DAMING. I bought this on Banggood.com in April in order to enjoy it during the summer. But having being sidetracked, it took a back seat. Watch the video to see the outcome after....

30 Sep 2017

Flying at Pioneer Park in Monroeville PA.

We were going to rendezvous with "True Drone Reviews" Bryan Single today. We are going to do our first meet and greet with him, fly a little with the family, and trade some info and fun here at Pioneer Park, Monroeville, Pa. See what Momma Irdi has to do for her cub's flight mistake!

30 Sep 2017

Promark P70 Drone Flight with mounted SJCAM 4000 - YouTube

I haven't reviewed this one yet. The Promark P70 VR drone with 720P Wifi FPV. It comes with a VR headset as well. In this video, I attached my SJCAM SJ4000 w...

10 Aug 2017

Promark P-70 flight No Prop Guards or Landing Gear! - YouTube

I've taken the liberty to remove the prop guards and landing gear on the Promark P-70 VR drone. I've taken some shots from a small fpv camera, not the SJCam ...

10 Aug 2017

Drone & Transmitter Range Extension Mod! - YouTube

I was getting interference, and sometimes even dropping connection to Promark P70, (aka Syma X8), Drone quite often. Enough that I wanted to do this modifica...

10 Aug 2017

Drone Camera Landing Gear Mod - YouTube

I was waiting on a shipment that included a crash pack for my Promark P70 drone. It included a set of landing legs that allowed the camera to have a better F...

10 Aug 2017

RC Drone or Quadcopter Propeller Balancing - YouTube

A great way to keep your Drone or general quadcopter flying smoothly is to keep your propellers balanced every few flights. I will demonstrate and easy way t...

10 Aug 2017

Drone meets Drone in air-Surprise! - YouTube

I was flying my Promark VR drone (AKA Syma X8, Protocol Galileo, and so forth) about 200 feet above us. Yes it's licensed and everything was clear. Or was it...

10 Aug 2017

Xtreme Raptor Drone Or Mould King Super-S from Ollies? - YouTube

The Xtreme Raptor, AKA Mould King 33041, was picked up at a bargain outlet, Ollies Bargain outlet for a grand opening. They had this drone as a stock from Bl...

10 Aug 2017

E010 Quadcopter Motor Swap! - YouTube

Today we will swap out a bad motor on one of the best and funnest indoor micro quadcopters on the market in the sub $20 range, the E010 by Eachine. We went f...

10 Aug 2017

Xtreme Raptor Drone Flight video - YouTube

We love the Xtreme Raptor as a light weight and fun flyer for photos, videos, and even racing it around with it's landing gear and prop guards off. I've take...

10 Aug 2017