This is a historic episode as it is the first time we are releasing an episode in video form in addition to the audio podcast.  The video format will allow us to show our audience items that we are talking about as well as highlighting guest video.

This week we feature an interview with Micah Burnside where he talks about using the Drone Deploy service for Search and Rescue and disaster area mapping.

You can watch the full video below:

IMAGES FROM THIS EPISODE

IMG_0052
IMG_0053
IMG_0054
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 10.47.42 PM
IMG_0051

LINKS FROM EPISODE

DRONE DEPLOY – https://www.dronedeploy.com/

7 thoughts on “DVP #095 | DroneVibes Podcast Is Now On Video | Interview with Micah Burnside – Using Drone Deploy for Search and Rescue and Disaster Area Mapping

1. @Jeffthedronepilot - July 18, 2016 at 12:54 AM

Hi Guys! Your podcasts are awesome! I’m learning a lot from you and it is very interesting and usefull. Check out my demo reel to have and idea of my experiences : https://vimeo.com/167777661
    During the podcast you mentionned some screen shots, and I would be interesting in seeing them, but I can’t find out how to do it. Thanks for the help and keep on the good work! Jeff

• Erick Royer - July 18, 2016 at 6:57 PM

Hey Jeff. That is a really nice demo reel Congrats! I added the images to this post. Sorry about that. 🙂

• Petr Hejl - July 19, 2016 at 6:35 PM

Thank you Jeff, appreciate the kind words. Nice reel, I like your “twisted speed ramp” moves, and the 3D texts. Seems like a P2 with GoPro and P3/P4, about right?

• @Jeffthedronepilot - July 21, 2016 at 10:19 AM

Yes Petr! P2 with Gopro for the older shots and P3 for the most recents ones. And you know what I miss the Gopro’s colors and quality, but I love the P3!!

2. Richard Joy - July 18, 2016 at 3:39 PM

Congratulations on your first video podcast, I really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more.

• Erick Royer - July 18, 2016 at 6:58 PM

Thank you Richard. We are excited to get more out. Please let us know if there is anything that you would like us to cover 🙂

3. Okey W Stoneburner - July 27, 2016 at 3:52 PM

I think you guys need a drone or two sitting on the table or hanging on the wall.