After the launch of their latest Minidrones & Bebop range Parrot are looking to you, our awesome design community, to create exciting and innovative add-ons to compliment their range.
Designers will have the opportunity to collaborate with Parrot in designing a new range of accessories to be sold in their official store. (Royalties will be negotiated on a case by case basis)
Parrot are also giving away $2,000 worth of drones to the winners!
In order to enter, simply upload your STL files using the button at the bottom of this page. Remember to upload photos of your prints to fast-track your design approval.
Be sure to check out the designer resources at the bottom of the page.
The three designs with the most likes at the end of the voting period will win the following:
(designers will be compensated accordingly – determined on a case by case basis)
- Submissions open – 26th January 2016
- Submissions close – 16th February 2016
- Voting opens – 24th February 2016
- Voting closes – 11th March 2016
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
- This is a global competition and you can enter regardless of your location and age.
- Submit your design files using the “Submit Your Design” button at the bottom of the page.
- You can submit as many entries as you like.
- If your design is in multiple parts, please make sure you submit all parts (as STLs zipped into a single file) with instructions or diagrams of how they fit together.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER SUBMISSION
- Prize winners will be based on total likes throughout the voting period. Multiple likes from the same user or IP address will not count
- Three winners will also be chosen by Parrot, these may or may not be the same as the ones determined by likes
- All entries that meet the requirements will be test printed and hosted on MyMiniFactory.com
- All STL files will be made available to the public to download for free. Ownership of the files will remain with the original uploader, unless otherwise negotiated with Parrot.