ppm to analog coverter

kloner

Aerial DP
http://www.mictronics.de/projects/ppm-to-analog-converter/

if you use immersion RC exuhf with any other osd, you gotta get one of these if you want a rock solid rssi reading. i can't believe how nice that is for $15

without it, i was able to get a reading, but viewed in eagle tree software in live mode, the reading would show 130-120-130-120 then would go down to 40. You'd calibrate the 0-100% reading off that and the end result was a horrible reading. bounces 100-80-100-80........... wit this installed it shows 99% and has an easier to swallow drop off 1% at a time. With this installed i see 400-16 in my live view, alot more resolution

Theres a post on fpv lab with instructions on how to order, limited production runs. Eagle tree osd pro users with ezuhf is a must. replaces a buffer from dpcav

kloner

Aerial DP
heres a quick vid showing what the rssi looks like with or without it. in the first part, that is a attentuator on the tx and all sitting next to each other. See how it swings around sitting still. try flying like that. The next vid is how they look moving around through walls with all the antennas on. that's a better instrument to have for $15 more

He only makes them every so often, i grabbed 4 in all now just to have a spare and to have them on everything i own that's got uhf. think theres 30 left from this batch of 100

Last edited by a moderator: