Pixhawk motor shut-off delay

Hello, is there a setting in pixhawk to shut-off motors immediately like in Naza, especially useful when a flip over happens, immediate shut-off would be great,

3.3 and later has the option to assign a kill switch channel for ch7 or 8. It stops the motors instantly.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

In mission planner, under config/tuning then extended tuning. There are drop down menu options to assign channels 7 and 8 to a variety of functions. CH. 6 can be assigned as a variable channel for tuning.

hey one more thing i forgot to ask, i notice that (and this is when i don't have the props on, plus i haven't tested in flight) but when i hold the right stick in any hard left/right/top/bottom for more than 3 seconds, the motors shut down, when i'm in flight mode i just try not to hold the stick in those positions for more than a second or two, wouldn't want my motors to shut down on me in mid-flight
i was told this is normal, but i don't get this happening with my DJI or my ALIGN flight controllers, sticks have been calibrated multiple times can't figure this one out

The only time a stick input will trigger a disarm is if the landing checker code is satisfied and the throttle down rudder left. Are you sure it's disarming or are some motors stopping because the min throttle is too low? Try the same thing but hold the craft in the air and see what happens. I'll test one of my birds tonight and let you know what happens.

The only time a stick input will trigger a disarm is if the landing checker code is satisfied and the throttle down rudder left. Are you sure it's disarming or are some motors stopping because the min throttle is too low? Try the same thing but hold the craft in the air and see what happens. I'll test one of my birds tonight and let you know what happens.

i did the holding it in the air with the throttle past 60%, still shuts motors down, is there something possibly in a parameter settings, the right stick should not be affiliated with disarming (am i correct) since it is not apart of the arming sequence

Can you pull the flight log from the SD card? We will be able to examine exactly what is happening. You are correct that the right stick should not have anything to do with disarming.

i can post one, but won't be much flight, cause i haven't flown it anywhere, just hover in back yard, due to the right stick issue, i don't wanna send it out and bring it back home and would need to hold the fwd pos for more than 3 seconds, it won't let me upload nothing but tlog files, no bin files or gpx, etc

Use Google drive or something and share a log of you holding it in the air and it disarming with the right stick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

i had a posted this on a FB group, and had already sent him the log file, he says my Vcc voltage is an issue recommended another power module and also stated that the reason it's shutting off is due to not having any props on, if you still want to look at it, let me know & i'll upload it when i get back on wednesday, just weird since my other FC's (Align & DJI)don't do that without props on