Help is .....Wookong smarter then EMO?

Emowillcox

I’m trying to hook up my WooKong on my Quad to my lap top in my shop. I downloaded the assistant software and I only get a helicopter configuration. Is Wookong that smart that it knows I have 5 helicopters on the other side of the wall from my shop that it only wants to give me Heli configuration instead of multiroter configuration?:dread::dread::dread::dread::dread::upset::shame::dejection:View attachment 1313

Attachments

• WooKong.jpg
    WooKong.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 281

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
I’m trying to hook up my WooKong on my Quad to my lap top in my shop. I downloaded the assistant software and I only get a helicopter configuration. Is Wookong that smart that it knows I have 5 helicopters on the other side of the wall from my shop that it only wants to give me Heli configuration instead of multiroter configuration?:dread::dread::dread::dread::dread::upset::shame::dejection:View attachment 2190

That's what happens when you download the Wookong-S software instead of the Wookong-M software...

Ken

Tahoe Ed

No but I have a WK-S setting upstairs just waiting to be put on my 550E that is with it. Unfortunately this will probably have to be a spring 2012 project. I find my multis fly much better in the snow. :tennis: