Futaba T7c gimbal POT problem

anaka

Hi everybody

i need to replace one POT on my Futaba T7c transmitter...i'm trying to understand which POT to buy but i can't find any information on it online....

i deassembled my TX but i can't read which resistence has the POT on the stick of the gimbal that i need to change

Can someone tell me where to find informations on it? or who knows which kind of POT should i buy?

which resistence?!!?

any information will be appreciated

thanks in advance

anaka

Hi everybody

i need to replace one POT on my Futaba T7c transmitter...i'm trying to understand which POT to buy but i can't find any information on it online....

i deassembled my TX but i can't read which resistence has the POT on the stick of the gimbal that i need to change

Can someone tell me where to find informations on it? or who knows which kind of POT should i buy?

which resistence?!!?

any information will be appreciated

thanks in advance

anaka

Does the transmitter have another identical working pot? You could use an ohmmeter on the working pot. If the pot you are replacing still basically works, but is unreliable to adjust because of dirt or corrosion, you could still probably turn it while measuring the resistance and get pretty close.

camera pilot

I was with Futaba for a couple of years and we were very generous with schematics and parts. Have you tried contacting them at customer service?

anaka

ok people

i followed the old school...unmounted carefully all and measured with a tester

1K ohm for each channel on the sticks

thanks for your suggestions

ok people

i followed the old school...unmounted carefully all and measured with a tester

1K ohm for each channel on the sticks

thanks for your suggestions

Nice work! You may want to make sure it is a linear pot, and not logarithmic. You could measure at 4 equally spaced positions to see. I am guessing linear, but you might just double check.