DJI MAVIC PRO Give-A-Way

DroneTalk

R/C Expert
Staff member
Introducing the new DJI Mavic Pro

• The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.
  • New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
  • Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.
  • True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage
  • ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
  • Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
  • Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.
  • Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
What's in the Box:

• Mavic Pro Aircraft x 1
  • Remote Controller x 1
  • Propeller Pair x 3
  • Gimbal Clamp x 1
  • Charger x 1
  • Power Cable x 1
  • Micro SD Card x 1
  • Micro USB Cable x 1
  • RC Cable (Ligtning Connector) x 1
  • RC Cable (Standard Micro USB Connector) x 1
  • RC Cable Slider x 2
  • Manuals (Mavic Pro In the Box, Mavic Pro Quick Start Guide, Mavic Pro Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines, Mavic Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines)
    77fd4380-e1b0-476d-ae8c-d49c9d77f294.jpg

The official rules are as follows:

• Post in this thread a photo of where you would fly the Mavic if you won.
  • Share this contest thread on Facebook OR other websites and post a link in this thread
  • One entry per member.
  • No shipping outside of the continental United States at DJI request.
  • Winner will be announced on Jan 1st 2017
  • Winner will be chosen randomly from the pool of eligible entries from this thread.

Attachments

• 77fd4380-e1b0-476d-ae8c-d49c9d77f294.jpg
    77fd4380-e1b0-476d-ae8c-d49c9d77f294.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 5,287
Last edited:

geauxtigers2014

DJI00373.JPG

I'd use it for our Sky High for St. Jude's events. The kids loved the drone we brought from our friends at the local hobby shop. We have events all over the US and see how they interact with this tech so well. Last event we even gave 20 small micros and one little girl started crying because she said she dreamed of getting a drone. I'll post the photo of us giving her the little drone below. My wish is the somehow get some big companies like Horizon to donate say 200 micro drones for the children at the St. Jude's hospital and have several of our organizations match them. Working on that!! thanks for your time Mike

Attachments

• DJI00373.JPG
    DJI00373.JPG
    237.1 KB · Views: 4,678
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:

JohnS82

:( Facebook is a requirement... too bad I refuse to make a Facebook account. I would've taken it to the Catskill mountains, NY for starters.

p40whk

• The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.
  • New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
  • ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
  • Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
  • Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.
What's in the Box:

• Mavic Pro Aircraft x 1
  • Remote Controller x 1
  • Propeller Pair x 3
  • Gimbal Clamp x 1
  • Charger x 1
  • Power Cable x 1
  • Micro SD Card x 1
  • Micro USB Cable x 1
  • RC Cable Slider x 2
  • Manuals (Mavic Pro In the Box, Mavic Pro Quick Start Guide, Mavic Pro Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines, Mavic Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines)
    View attachment 28070

• Share this contest thread on Facebook and post in this thread
  • One entry per member.
  • Winner will be chosen randomly from the pool of eligible entries.

What's in the Box:

• Mavic Pro Aircraft x 1
  • Remote Controller x 1
  • Propeller Pair x 3
  • Gimbal Clamp x 1
  • Charger x 1
  • Power Cable x 1
  • Micro SD Card x 1
  • Micro USB Cable x 1
  • RC Cable Slider x 2
    View attachment 28070

• Share this contest thread on Facebook and post in this thread
  • One entry per member.
  • Winner will be chosen randomly from the pool of eligible entries.

p40whk

Me Likey!

Shared on Facebook!

Been wanting to fly a drone around a fireworks show in this location:

MnD-1ynnl62_QgluWGERSvXW5xJR92GWlB3JV3HF5NZ5-zjH4eJOywFM_PW7REs3BMHLJToQAb9jky-WasQOr9mLo1y_sCjJA-yuJUj4mD42_l9Yn0NDaJSUIlJwCGhLM4TQtIs25Y0yUBH5nllbLNEYlZcXYY8IGpVsAJzbf3AVIcg_KR1ip28tsXHZN5ZTqtV0ZMQrcF1mwRnsdahTiyHa_LlPN29d2una5qR1EcbCuqyYl33Fy-kV8U6zZSMdiPo21kW75wQERB2DUrokLNFYYDsoEVr5y2g0OFhyLX3JkJWxc3d_YHtkpfDzCYktZEJnk-ciLz7h2cbcmuQkbB8UbCb96_ZdpJqB7XzD8RshtOTZtEBd2dNlu01RQuXXrgOlj72xwot6E8iur_tbDXqyfTJp7jPy4DjIaLqN_KR8uZ--u_mPgfqW066FiOfN7g5k_gQ7j-qKRo265Gey0tI9W55hjwNRYzIByvYmM1GZ97L88lO2OwMefeBgBeOsvCQhoCOhtIn9rl_dU2SBNoilcleDbvWJG0I27kY3GusDdy7YWi2IfANHMTIVrRsKJbUj_PpogsUTpQIl3yAruR5LwnQkqFmz7s6jnT-Q2ipEff_u=w884-h604-no

script>

Last edited:

dotbox

Banned
The Mavic would be great for shooting various Louisiana lakes.

Attachments

• Dorcheat @ Hwy 2 Boat RampRev.jpg
    Dorcheat @ Hwy 2 Boat RampRev.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 565

John Owiecki

I would use it at the Humane Society of Southern Wisconsin where I volunteer at to film videos and take pictures of the adoptable dogs from a new perspective to help them find their furever homes.

Attachments

• Westblgup.jpg
    Westblgup.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 554
Last edited:

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
I'd go back here (Greenland). I also want to visit Iceland again. Both would be incredible subjects for aerial work. Shared on Facebook :)
100_1356.JPG

Attachments

• 100_1356.JPG
    100_1356.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 4,043

toho28

20140220_104648.jpg

I would love to fly next Feb. at my sisters vacation home in Negril, Jamaica!

Attachments

• 20140220_104648.jpg
    20140220_104648.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 546
  • 20140220_104648.jpg
    20140220_104648.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 4,053

ct7lakes

The waters of Palawan, the coves and beaches are so clear you can see at least 100 feet down. I can only image what it would be like if I fly over and take aerial video shots of the Coron group of Islands in the Philippines with pristine, crystal clear turquoise blue and sometimes green waters. There are so many uninhabited islands just a few kilometers away with very unique landscape and features such as the rock formations and the vegetation around them. The Mavic would be the perfect Quad to take on a journey to discover new places rarely visited. I'm crossing my fingers to get one soon!
Coron.jpg

Attachments

• Coron.jpg
    Coron.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 4,036
Last edited: