Help with trouble shooting flight problem with Syma X8HC

Flash43

Went out and did some test flying today to see if I could figure out why my X8HC motors are cutting off during flight with not even descending. The first time this happen I thought maybe I pulled the throttle to far down and for to long, then I noticed it cut off on my three times back to back but I was able to recover each time. Today, I removed the camera just in case and flow it. For the first time I could see what was going on. When I banked left, the quad wouldn't bank left and when I kept trying to make it, she did the shut down thing. I flew it again in all other directions with no problem but if I kept trying to bank left, she would cut off. I fired her up on the ground and held it in my hand with throttle applied, moved right side stick for hard left banked turn and if I stayed with it she would shut down. I reset the gyros and did all the preflight stuff and launched her into the sky, she was fine until I kept trying to bank left. I could turn the quad facing me and get her back on coarse. There is plenty of power to get her off the ground and fly forward or backward or hard right, but not left. If it ever did bank left, it would only be for a second, then straighten right back up in a hover position. I'm a rookie, my guess is the main board in the quad has a factory problem since she does all maneuvers good. What is your thoughts? Also, I like the ground test with holding the quad and giving it throttle and doing the maneuver checks, it really also let me see that I problem was indeed with left bank only. Again, any help would be great.

Flash43

Believe it or not, it provid to be the controller, with a X5C TX, the X8 would bank very time. If I used the X8 controller and hold the right stick to the left for left bank for 2 seconds or keep trying by bumping the stick, the quad would do a full motor shut down and crash. Someone mentioned a possible programming problem for this quad and doing left banks. I only had the quad just over a week and never had a go outing. Being a rookie, I thought maybe I held the throttle stick at 6 O'Clock to long, but that wasn't the problem at all, it was the left bank issue.