3DR Pixhawk

Chalagi

I have a 3DR Pixhawk with 915MHz radios and all the correct connections for sale. Items have never been in a crash and like new condition. Reason for selling is I'm tired of a picky FC. Asking $250.00 shipped anywhere in the USA.

Price drop: $200.00

Last edited by a moderator:

Chalagi

I see that the interest in the popular pixhawk has really gone down the drain in the past 6 months or so. I guess most folks are moving over the the "Plug N Play" that has less head aches. And I really can blame them for their move either.

ProfEngr

I have eyes on one, just not in the position to acquire it yet. I keep hearing rumors about the next gen Hawk.

Spitfire76

Is your Pixhawk Flight Controller still for sale?. I am looking for one to replace my aging APM 2.6 and have got fed up waiting for the next gen Pixhawk to become available. I already have the telemetry radio so its just the FC and associated cables that I would be interested in.

Chalagi

Yes I still have the Pixhawk and cables for sale. I also have a Tarot 680 hexacopter with a Taranis X8R that I have been flying as a quad thats for sale also. Will you also need the GPS?

Spitfire76

What model of Tarot 680 is it (TLxxxxx) ? I already have a Taranis X8R and GPS although its the a series 6 and I know that there are some later versions that lock faster and on to more satellites so might be interested if its one of those.

Chalagi

The Tarot 680 is a model TL68Poo and the Taranis rx isn't a new type. So you are just interested in the Pizhawk correct? The GPS is the 3DR Ublox version but not sure if it has a model number

Last edited:

Spitfire76

Actually I have been considering a Tarot frame but for the moment just interested in the Pixhawk without telemetry radio and GPS so please let me know your asking price.

Spitfire76

Thanks, is it a genuine 3Dr Pixhawk ? Also what in addition to the flight controller is included (cables, power module, switch buzzer etc..) ?

Chalagi

I bought the 3DR Pixhawk from "GotHeli" and its a real 3DR Pixhawk FC. I have the power cable for a 12volt system and also the 22volt system. I also have the buzzer and cables for gps and other connections for the fc.

Chalagi

This is the order that I made from gotheli

Order Number 16614 - 12 February 2015 1:02:00 PM
Products Quantity Unit Price Total
RMA
3DR Pixhawk Advanced Autopilot System Main Controller and GPS with Compass
PX4-KIT-0011/0003 1 US$279.98 US$279.98

Product Cost US$279.98

Shipping Cost US$6.95

Total US$286.93

Chalagi

I will drop the price to $175.00 if a person buys the complete setup. FC, Buzzer, GPS. Telemetry radios, Arming switch and all the other connections

Last edited:

Spitfire76

Sorry for the late reply to you price drop but I've decided to go with one of the smaller versions of the Pixhawk (mini, lite or falcon) as these are a bit cheaper.