WK-M question

rsun

I have been looking at the DJI WK-M and have a question for you..

Would you go for a setup with TX 2,4 ghz and 2,4 ghz link or will you go for TX PCM and 2,4ghz link.....

The reason is that we are not aloud to use 900 mhz in Denmark and would like to make sure that I can control my aircraft.... and follow the low..

I am using JR DMSS right now, but could go over to FASST or FHSS to get it to work with 2.4 ghz link..

Thanks for looking..

Sar

Hey there, if you mean 2.4Ghz R/C with a 2.4Ghz video link I wouldn't recommend it. I've heard of very rare cases of it working out 'okay' on an FPV community forum but you're opening yourself up for a world of interference problems doing that. If you can't go to another frequency for video then it makes sense to change the Tx, but unfortunately it means you can't use your newer 2.4Ghz Tx/Rx sets.

jetforce

FLY HIGH AND STAY HIGH
I have been looking at the DJI WK-M and have a question for you..

Would you go for a setup with TX 2,4 ghz and 2,4 ghz link or will you go for TX PCM and 2,4ghz link.....

The reason is that we are not aloud to use 900 mhz in Denmark and would like to make sure that I can control my aircraft.... and follow the low..

I am using JR DMSS right now, but could go over to FASST or FHSS to get it to work with 2.4 ghz link..

Thanks for looking..

Hi,

I`m using the Data Link 2.4Ghz and Futaba 2.4Ghz 8fg Super (FASST) for DJI Multi-Waypoints

No problems at all